Online information session for prospective Master's students
Presenter: MPP programme director Julieta Marotta, UNU-MERIT
On Wednesday 2 June, 11.00-11.45, MPP director Julieta Marotta will hold an online information session for prospective students interested in our double-degree one-year Master of Science programme in Public Policy and Human Development (MPP).
Attendance is free, but we kindly ask you to register via this link.
With the support of Admissions Officer Daniel Beckers and MPP alumni, it will be a session dedicated to answering all your questions about the programme.
Outline of the session:
- Welcome and Presentation of the MPP programme by Dr. Julieta Marotta (10 minutes)
- Testimonials by current students and graduates (5 minutes)
- Q&A session (25 minutes)
The Master of Science in Public Policy and Human Development is a double-degree programme of Maastricht University and United Nations University’s institute UNU-MERIT.
The MPP programme concentrates on public policy analysis and governance in general and includes the following specialisations:
- Social Protection Policy (in cooperation with ILO)
- Foreign Policy & Development
- Migration Studies
- Risk & Vulnerability (in cooperation with UNU-EHS)
- Regional Integration & Multi-Level Governance
- Governance of Innovation (in cooperation with UNU-MERIT)
- Social Entrepreneurship & Public Policy (in cooperation with UNU-MERIT)
The presentation slides for each specialisation can be downloaded via this file.
Date: 02 June 2021
Time: 11:00 - 11:45 CEST