Rodolpho Zannin Feijó, MPP alumnus, cohort 2015-2016, UNU-MERIT
This year, Maastricht University will organise an Alumni Week, entirely online, from 5 to 11 September 2020.
The UM Alumni Week will feature digital lectures, stories, career workshops, sports sessions, meetings with old classmates and former professors, music, and more.
On Thursday 10 September, you will be able to meet and chat with MPP alumnus Rodolpho Zannin Feijó who graduated in 2016 and is currently working as Head of Foreign Affairs for the city of Curitiba, in Brazil. He is responsible for the design, implementation and monitoring of the international policy strategy for the city.
The event is open to UM alumni, UMIO students and alumni, UM Master's students and UM 3rd year Bachelor's students.
Please register online.
About the speaker
As Head of Foreign Affairs in Curitiba, Rodolpho Zannin Feijó fulfils a number of roles:
- Responsible for the design, implementation and monitoring of the international policy strategy for the City of Curitiba.
- Focal point for the United Nations Global Compact Cities Programme (UNGCCP) in Curitiba.
- Focal point for the UNESCO Creative Cities Network (UNCCN) in Curitiba.
- Point of contact between Curitiba, C40 and ICLEI.
- Responsible for managing the relationship between Curitiba City Hall and its 17 Sister Cities.
- Represents the Mayor´s Office on the Making Cities Resilient Committee, at the City Level, from the United Nations Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR).
- Manages the city´s international cooperation agreements and works closely with embassies and consulates towards a common international strategy at the city level.
Date: 10 September 2020
Time: 16:00 - 17:00