The department of Social Security Studies from the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences together with the Friedrich-Ebert-Foundation, GIZ, the German Development Institute, and the Maastricht Graduate School of Governance are convening an international symposium on 'Social protection systems – tying the knots' on September 5-6, 2016 in Bonn, Germany.
The symposium is meant to provide a platform for practitioners, academics, policy-makers, and experts from public and private entities, who have a special interest in (i) designing and reforming social protection systems, (ii) getting an update about best-practice and the latest research findings, and (iii) having an opportunity to network and discuss their own experiences.
Deadline for submitting abstracts on the research themes of system variation, system creation and system analysis is May 31, 2016.
Venue: Bonn, Germany
Date: 05-06 September 2016
- ABOUT US
- 1. Economics of Innovation and New Technologies
- 2. Structural Change and Economic Development
- 3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
- 4. Governance and institutions
- 5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- 6. Migration and Development
- 7. Social Protection
- 8. Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Jargon Buster
- PhD Programmes
- MSc Programme
- Short Courses
- Online Courses