The Methods and Technology Seminar Group, METECH, is pleased to announce a forthcoming seminar on Microsoft Excel given by Alejandro Lavopa. This Seminar will provide Excel tools to manage and analyze data. In particular, it will present advanced formulas to organize information, interactive graphs to facilitate the analysis of the data and useful shortcuts to improve productivity using the software.
The number of attendees is limited to 12. Please register yourself at: http://doodle.com/h5qtthwcre58dpq9
* Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Please bring your laptop to the Seminar with Excel 2007 installed.
Venue: Board room
Date: 24 February 2015
Time: 15:00 - 17:00
- ABOUT US
- 1. The Economics of Knowledge and Innovation
- 2. Structural Change and Economic Development
- 3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
- 4. Governance and institutions
- 5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- 6. Migration and Development
- 7. Social Protection
- 8. Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Jargon Buster
- PhD Programmes
- MSc Programme
- Short Courses
- Online Courses