Knowledge, Innovation & Technology Discussion Group, UNU-MERIT & SBE
The meeting will focus on Endogenous Growth Theory, with the article “The Origins of Endogenous Growth Theory” by Paul Romer serving as the springboard for discussion. Anyone with an interest in this topic can attend.
The meeting will take place at the SBE Faculty in room TS53 E1.04.
About the speaker
The Knowledge, Innovation & Technology Discussion Group exists to facilitate intellectual discussion and knowledge-sharing for PhDs, Postdocs and other researchers at SBE and UNU-MERIT who are working on topics related to knowledge, technology and innovation. The group organizes regular discussion seminars with a focus on growth theory, economics of innovation, intellectual property, science and technology studies, science, technology and innovation policy, innovation studies, technological transitions, patent policy, and related sub-disciplines.
Venue: SBE TS53 room E1.04
Date: 10 March 2014
- ABOUT US
- 1. Economics of Innovation and New Technologies
- 2. Structural Change and Economic Development
- 3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
- 4. Governance and institutions
- 5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- 6. Migration and Development
- 7. Social Protection
- 8. Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Jargon Buster
- PhD Programmes
- MSc Programme
- Short Courses
- Online Courses