Howard Hudson / Sueli Brodin, UNU-MERIT
Open to all of our fellows and researchers, this seminar will cover the state-of-the-art of online communications (10%), blogging basics (10%), the UN editorial guide (5%) and a "learning by doing" workshop (75%).
About the speaker
Howard Hudson is the editor and communications coordinator at UNU-MERIT. He has previously worked for Amnesty International, Chatham House and the European Parliament. He has also been a guest lecturer in media and communications at the European Institute for Public Administration.
Sueli Brodin has worked at the European Journalism Centre. Besides her responsibilities at UNU-MERIT, she is a freelance editor at the Maastricht School of Management and for the online magazine of the Maastricht University School of Business and Economics. Sueli is also an official tour guide at the Maastricht Tourist Office.
Date: 12 March 2014
Time: 13:00 - 14:00
- ABOUT US
- 1. The Economics of Knowledge and Innovation
- 2. Structural Change and Economic Development
- 3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
- 4. Governance and institutions
- 5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- 6. Migration and Development
- 7. Social Protection
- 8. Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Jargon Buster
- PhD Programmes
- MSc Programme
- Short Courses
- Online Courses