Are you looking for a master’s programme with an international classroom and a global perspective? Maastricht University offers what you're looking for!
Experience Maastricht University yourself by visiting the next Master's Open Day on Saturday 12 October 2013.
During this day you can gather information about all the master’s programmes we offer; in different sessions, in-depth information about the various programmes will be provided. You will also have the opportunity to visit the information markets where you can talk to staff and students and learn more about UM Career Services, the university library, and study and student associations.
Venue: Keizer Karelplein 19, Maastricht
Date: 12 October 2013
Time: 10:00 - 16:00
- ABOUT US
- 1. The Economics of Knowledge and Innovation
- 2. Structural Change and Economic Development
- 3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
- 4. Governance and institutions
- 5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- 6. Migration and Development
- 7. Social Protection
- 8. Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Jargon Buster
- PhD Programmes
- MSc Programme
- Short Courses
- Online Courses