"Process perspectives on escalation of commitment to failing projects"
The purpose would be to discuss how process theorizing is conducted and how process models can be constructed; strengths, weaknesses and tradeoffs in process models; and to critically discuss existing attempts at process models on escalation of commitment.
Attendance is free of charge. Please click 'more information' to register.
Venue: Keizer Karelplein 19, Maastricht, conference room
Date: 19 June 2013
Time: 14:00 - 16:00
- ABOUT US
- 1. The Economics of Knowledge and Innovation
- 2. Structural Change and Economic Development
- 3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
- 4. Governance and institutions
- 5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- 6. Migration and Development
- 7. Social Protection
- 8. Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Jargon Buster
- PhD Programmes
- MSc Programme
- Short Courses
- Online Courses