The Regional Innovation Monitor aims to improve regional innovation policies and strategies in Europe by offering different tools for policy learning. RIM's innovation repository provides easy access to all relevant regional innovation support measures and strategies, regional policy documents and organisations. Regional reports provide an in-depth assessment for 50 selected individual regions.
The RIM website allows on-line comparison of innovation policy approaches and trends at the regional level. The Annual reports, Thematic papers and Policy workshops facilitate sharing of intelligence on regional innovation policies by highlighting good practices and discussing trends.
The 3rd RIM workshop will report on the achievements of the RIM project, including the latest Annual report, Thematic paper on RIS3 Strategies and feed-back from users. There will also be a presentation of the 2012 Regional Innovation Scoreboard.
Date: 05 December 2012
Time: 09:15 - 16:00
- ABOUT US
- 1. Economics of Innovation and New Technologies
- 2. Structural Change and Economic Development
- 3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
- 4. Governance and institutions
- 5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- 6. Migration and Development
- 7. Social Protection
- 8. Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Jargon Buster
- PhD Programmes
- MSc Programme
- Short Courses
- Online Courses