Courses are offered in a dynamic setting: the programme uses interactive learning including workshops, lectures and discussion sessions. Each teacher in the programme offers a mode of instruction suitable for the course, and each course is examined in an appropriate manner.
During the programme, you can participate in skills trainings that build your research and analytical skills. These include:
- research methodology and applications
- technical skills needed for research (software skills)
- research project implementation and publication
- communication and presentation of findings
- application of research findings to government policy