During this seminar the findings will be presented of a research study on attracting and retaining highly skilled migrants in Maastricht and the region, along with a chance for a discussion on the implications and recommendations from the project outcomes.
The aim of the research was to understand the perspectives and experiences of highly skilled migrants in Maastricht.
The purpose of the event is to facilitate a discussion on how Maastricht and the Limburg region, can be more attractive to highly skilled migrants.
A policy brief outlining the main findings will be circulated at the event. Based on the discussions an updated version will be published and disseminated to interested stakeholders.
There is limited space for the event. Please contact Julia de Bresser before 30 January 2015 if you would like to attend the seminar.
Venue: Conference room, Keizer Karelplein 19, Maastricht
Date: 27 February 2015
Time: 15:00 - 17:00
- ABOUT US
- 1. The Economics of Knowledge and Innovation
- 2. Structural Change and Economic Development
- 3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
- 4. Governance and institutions
- 5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- 6. Migration and Development
- 7. Social Protection
- 8. Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Jargon Buster
- PhD Programmes
- MSc Programme
- Short Courses
- Online Courses