The Methods and Technology Seminar Group, METECH, is pleased to announce a forthcoming seminar on Microsoft Excel given by Alejandro Lavopa. This Seminar will provide some Excel tools to manage and analyze data. In particular, it will present advanced formulas to organize information, interactive graphs to facilitate the analysis of the data and useful shortcuts to improve productivity using this software.
The number of attendees is limited to 12 fellows. If you are interested in participating, please register yourself at http://doodle.com/d24pasu8xewax4wt .
* Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
*Please bring your laptop to the Seminar with Excel 2007 already installed.
Venue: Board room
Date: 27 January 2015
Time: 15:00 - 17:00
- ABOUT US
- 1. Economics of Innovation and New Technologies
- 2. Structural Change and Economic Development
- 3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
- 4. Governance and institutions
- 5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- 6. Migration and Development
- 7. Social Protection
- 8. Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Jargon Buster
- PhD Programmes
- MSc Programme
- Short Courses
- Online Courses