Organic nanomaterials, including polymers, graphene, etc. are considered the "wonder materials" of the 21st century. These state-of-the-art materials offer new prospects for a new generation of solar cells, sensors, computer chips and much more.
During the symposium "Organic Nanomaterials – Materials of Wonder" you are invited to discover emerging technologies like printable solar cells, flexible lighting, hydrogen production with sunlight and smart textiles. Our unique ‘Room of Wonders’ will show you a range of exciting, novel, creative and visionary applications.
To attend the symposium and the "Room of Wonders", please register at email@example.com before 31 May 2014.
This is the closing symposium of "ORGANEXT", an EU INTERREG project run jointly by 12 partners, including UNU-MERIT, from the Euregion Meuse-Rhine, Eindhoven and Leuven.
Venue: Hasselt University, campus Diepenbeek, Building D (auditorium H2) – Agoralaan, Diepenbeek
Date: 04 June 2014
- ABOUT US
- 1. Economics of Innovation and New Technologies
- 2. Structural Change and Economic Development
- 3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
- 4. Governance and institutions
- 5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- 6. Migration and Development
- 7. Social Protection
- 8. Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Jargon Buster
- PhD Programmes
- MSc Programme
- Short Courses
- Online Courses