François Lafond, UNU-MERIT
The speaker will introduce the audience to iGraph, a network analysis package which works on R, Python and C. The seminar will cover the R-based version.
Participants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the first basics of the R statistical and programming environment. A separate seminar on R will be held on Nov. 28, 2012.
François will be available for a Q&A time and personal discussion after the end of the seminar.
About the speaker
François Lafond is a PhD student at UNU-MERIT
Venue: UNU-MERIT Board room (1st floor)
Date: 04 December 2012
Time: 16:15 - 18:15
- ABOUT US
- 1. The Economics of Knowledge and Innovation
- 2. Structural Change and Economic Development
- 3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
- 4. Governance and institutions
- 5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- 6. Migration and Development
- 7. Social Protection
- 8. Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Jargon Buster
- PhD Programmes
- MSc Programme
- Short Courses
- Online Courses