Dr. Marco Capasso, UNU-MERIT and School of Business and Economics, Maastricht University
The speaker will introduce principal components and factor models in an interactive way, mixing a bit of theory with programming in Matlab.
Participants are highly advised to come with their own laptops with Matlab pre-installed. A version of Matlab is freely available for UNU-MERIT and MGSoG fellows upon request to Herman Pijpers (UNU-MERIT, room 0.16).
About the speaker
Marco Capasso is a post-doc researcher at UNU-MERIT and the School of Business and Economics at Maastricht University.
Venue: 4th floor, UNU-MERIT
Date: 20 June 2012
Time: 10:30 - 12:30
- ABOUT US
- 1. The Economics of Knowledge and Innovation
- 2. Structural Change and Economic Development
- 3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
- 4. Governance and institutions
- 5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- 6. Migration and Development
- 7. Social Protection
- 8. Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Jargon Buster
- PhD Programmes
- MSc Programme
- Short Courses
- Online Courses