Dr. Lili Wang
1. Economics of Knowledge and Innovation
Lili Wang obtained her PhD degree from Eindhoven University of Technology and joined UNU-MERIT in September 2008. Her research interests cover a broad range of areas, including Economics of innovation and new technology, Science & technology indicators, Emerging technologies, International collaborations, and Knowledge spillovers. She has conducted various research projects since 2008 and her work has been widely published in peer-reviewed journals, such as Research Policy, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS), Regional Studies, Technological Forecasting & Social Change, Journal of Informetrics, Industrial and Corporate Change, Journal of Technology Transfer, Oxford Development Studies, Scientometrics, China Economic Review, Research Evaluation, Journal of Technology Management in China, and the International Journal of Technology Management. Lili Wang is also a reviewer of more than 20 SCI journals.
Recent projects Lili Wang has contributed to include:
• Evaluation of Major Science & Technology Innovation Cities in China and Europe, Funded by the Beijing Academy of Science and Technology, P.R.China.
• Patterns of Radical Innovations in High-tech Industries, Funded by the Beijing Academy of Science and Technology, P.R.China.
• The Evaluation of Innovation Capability – A comparison between Chinese and European cases, Sub-contracted by Southeast University, P.R.China.
• Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) performance of China, commissioned by the European Commission, DG for Research & Innovation.
• ObservatoryNano, commissioned by the European Commission.
• Comparative Scoreboard and Performance Indicators in NMP Research Activities between the EU and Third Countries, commissioned by the European Commission.
• Analysis of Publications and Patents of ICT Research in FP7, commissioned by the European Commission.
• ICPCNanoNet, commissioned by the European Commission.