Mr. Samson Gebrerufael MSc
1. Economics of Knowledge and Innovation
2. Structural Change and Economic Development
3. Economic Complexity and Innovation
Samson Gebrerufael is a Ph.D. fellow at UNU-MERIT. He holds MSc degree in Economic Policy Analysis and BA degree in Economics. He has been working as a lecturer of economics since August 2008 (former at Bahir Dar University and current at Aksum University). His Ph.D. essays are generally titled as "Technology Dynamics in Africa". His supervisor is Bart Verspagen (Prof.). Published essays of his under the general title are:
1. Dynamics of Technology Gap between OECD and African Countries: A Structural Estimation.
2. Technical Efficiencies and Technical Change Gaps in Africa: Application of DEA on African IO Frameworks.
3. Dynamics of Product Complexity in Africa: A Structural Estimation.