| Rishab Aiyer Ghosh
7. ICT-enabled Innovation and Societal Transformations
- Since 1995 - (Founding) international and managing editor of First Monday, a peer-reviewed journal covering Internet economics, law and technology.
- Since 1999 - jury member, Global Bangemann Challenge (now Stockholm Challenge Award), a prestigious prize awarded to IT projects with socio-economic impact by the mayor of Stockholm.
- 1999 - Founder Member of the GII Internet Commerce Brain Trust.
- 1995 - 1999: editor, The Indian Techonomist, analytical newsletter on Indian media and communications targeted at a global audience.
- 1996 - 1999: analyst/newsletter contributor, Indian communication and media markets for US-based Paul Kagan Associates
- 1994-1995: Writer of a widely distributed weekly column on Internet society, Electric Dreams, http://dxm.org/dreams/
- Since 1990: written widely, with over half a million words published in journals, newspapers and magazines worldwide, from PC Quest India to Wired Magazine, USA.
- 2000 onwards - initiated and led the FLOSS project and started a research focus on open source software
- 2008 onwards - heads the Collaborative Creativity Group at UNU-MERIT